Christopher Henderson holds senior positions with two of Canada’s most forward-thinking companies in the domains of clean energy, climate change, environment and sustainability. He founded (in 1988) The Delphi Group Canada's leading strategic consulting firm in the environment and clean energy sectors.
He also currently heads Lumos Energy Clean Energy Value Advisors as President. He plays a major role in enhancing the capacity of Canadian firms, utilities, Aboriginal communities and governments to develop clean energy projects, finance new technologies, and undertake large and complex projects/ventures. He is particularly known as a Strategist, and for his outstanding skills in designing and implementing Business, Project and Venture strategies. He possesses an extensive background in sustainability, green economy, strategic planning, consulting services, financial structuring and public policy.
Christopher holds a number of influential leadership positions in addition to his roles as President of LUMOS Energy and Founder of The Delphi Group:
- National Coordinator, Aboriginal Clean Energy (ACE) Network (www.acenetwork.ca)
- Managing Director of the EXCEL Partnership (www.excelpartnership.ca)
- Chair, 1,000 Solar Rooftops Ottawa (www.1,000solarrooftops.ca)
- Past-Chair of the Canadian Environment Industry Association
- Senior Advisor to the GLOBE Foundation of Canada (www.globe.ca)
- Past Chair, Ottawa Centre for Research & Innovation (OCRI: www.ocri.ca)
- Board Member with several private technology companies